Hiring Facts You Should Know:
- Studies suggest that over 50% of the work force may be in jobs that are not suited to who they are and what they value.
- A Michigan University Study proved that interviews are only 14% accurate in selecting high performers.
- The Wall Street Journal reported that over 50% of hires from Executive Recruiters don’t last 2 years.
- 78% of small businesses trying to hire over the past three months reported few or no qualified applicants for open positions (Source: National Federation of Independent Business).
EffectiveHiring® Helps You Find the Right People for Your Business
From developing job descriptions, key accountabilities, job benchmarking, recruiting and ad placement, screening candidates, assessing skill sets and interviewing – our EffectiveHiring process can help you find the best fit employees that your business needs.
Please visit our website www.EffectiveHiring.com for program details.
- Helps you manage the hiring process in less time, less effort and less confusion.
- Ensures you choose employees based on job requirements.
- Improves communication within your organization.
- Helps you understand how to motivate your employees.
- Ensures developmental growth of key employees.
- Helps executives understand their management style and manage more effectively.